Welcome to the Cambridge Science Festival 2022!
We’re happy you’re here.
The Festival is 100% funded by the generosity of our supporters, making every gift extremely impactful. For the past 17 years, thanks to our donors, the MIT Museum has engaged partner organizations to create 250+ events reaching over 100,000 members of the greater Cambridge community. Robust programs and events have made STEAM interaction accessible, engaging and fun for kids, families and adults.
Festival highlights such as The Curiosity Challenge, The Carnival, Robot Petting Zoo and a multitude of imaginative, hands-on events celebrate the world of STEAM. Our live events are enhanced with engaging virtual content on our website in our STEAM Vault.
Please join us!
Find out how you can be a part of this exciting initiative, by providing your company with visibility and employee engagement opportunities, while supporting the community!
Curious about how you can get in on the fun? Please see our donor packages below.
For questions about corporate support, please contact Katherine Brophy, Coordinator, Corporate Relations.
For programmatic inquiries, please contact Brooke Ciardelli, Producer, Cambridge Science Festival.
Sponsorship Terms and Conditions
- MIT will identify Sponsor as a CSF Sponsor in accordance with customary donor recognition practices and as consistent with the qualified sponsorship rules set forth in Section 513(i) of the IRS Code.
- Sponsor will provide its financial support no later than the date specified in the signed pledge agreement.
- By providing support, Sponsor hereby grants to MIT a non-transferable, non-exclusive, non-sublicenseable, revocable license to use, copy and display Sponsor’s name and marks for purposes of the CSF 2022 sponsorship. The format, content, and appearance of all identification and acknowledgment shall be determined by MIT in its sole discretion.
- Sponsor shall have the right to use the CSF name and logo of the in advertising and promotional materials for the duration of the event.
- Under no circumstances will MIT be expected to endorse or promote Sponsor or its products or services, nor will any such endorsement or promotion be implied or construed based upon MIT’s acceptance of the sponsorship payment.
- Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, MIT reserves the right to change the date, timing and format of the Cambridge Science Festival.